Kidou Shinsengumi Moeyo Ken

Set in an alternate universe Meiji Era, the lead male character of the story, Sakamoto Ryunosuke, is travelling from Shanghai towards Kyoto with his unlicensed youkai Nekomaru. The law in the story states that to be in legal possession of such a creature that it must be licensed. The Shinsengumi are enforcers of this law.

For more information about Kidou Shinsengumi Moeyo Ken

-----------------------------------------------------------

I bought this anime DVD because I heard that this is very funny.. Wow, I thought that it made from the creator of Sakura Wars, but the characters designed by the creator of Inuyasha! I like the shikigami of the legendary beasts (Genbu, Byakko, Seiryu and Suzaku) because they are very cute! How Kaoru can get their power? She can release their true power and summon gods only when Ryuunosuke and her friends are in the trouble.. Hijikata is sharpshooter but, she showed that her gun are not very strong.. :( I am disappearing with Hijikata's skills because I thought that she is very strong than Kaoru and Kondo in a team! I feel that their relationship are very close and take care under their president, Ryuunosuke's mom..That is why they are sisters and care Ryuunosuke's mom as their mother...

It make me laugh! Ryuunosuke and Kondo are very stupid! Haha! Kondo wants to make Ryuunosuke fell love with a girl so he don't back to Shanghai.. :P Maybe Ryuunosuke is gay? Who knows it? :P He don't show love interest.. Many girls like him when he love to help the people! O_o

The demon and human can live together in a world, so it is very good and peace story. Sometimes, I feel very sorry for the spirits of the Shinsengumi. I think this would only depress them.. :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment