Movie Review: Prince of Persia

Set in the mystical lands of Persia, Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time is the story of a rogue prince and a mysterious princess who race against dark forces to safeguard an ancient dagger capable of releasing the Sands of Time–a gift from the gods that can reverse time and allow its possessor to rule the world. I just guess why Jake Gyllenhaal and Gemma Arterton chosen for this movie. Maybe Many people like their actors are very good partners? I think so. :D

I know that Disney like to make this movie was derived from a video game "The Prince of Persia". It's very popular game which the gamers love to play... I also play this game in PS2 b4 since my eldest sis bought new games DVD for me. It is very hard to complete the mission if I want to find where place make my character can jump and climb! @-@ First time, I play "The Prince of Persia" in 3D... I never finish this game, maybe I give up so easily? My youngest sis can do it! Wow.. My sis and I cannot.. -_-lll I am sure that a lot of guys love this game because it is very cool and good graphic of animation! When you play this, you have to find out where is you or can hide from enemies, and fighting the bosses. That is the best-selling "Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time" game to be a movie!

OK, lets talk about this review... I think that this movie is very best than Ironman 2. The CG graphics are amazing, the landscape of Perisan empires are wonderful and the storyline is marvellous. I prefer the scenes about Prince Dastan can jump so far when the enemies find him or the sands to make him fell, like the slow motion and the emphasize on certain movements as well as the angle where the scenes were taken.

It got the mixture of action, for example the style of throwing, jumping, and fighting, but funny, the partners - Prince Dastan and Princess always fight each other but they have romance and humor makes this movie a very nice. :)

Wow, Prince Dastan can press on a button of the dagger to back to the past time which he wants..! Depends on the holy sands so he cannot use it on many times. I think if I have this dagger, I can back to my past time because I want to change my life! Just kidding... Haha! :P

Go and watch if you like! I give the rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars.

---------------------------------------------------

This is how the original 16-bit Prince of Persia game looks like.

Do you remember this games - 1990-1993s? When I am kid, I always play this games "Prince of Persia" b4 when my dad and mom brought 1st PC on their first time. My eldest sister and I excited about the computers when we are small... lol! Because we don't know what is PC since the technology just be introducted in our world!

So, now new game "Prince of Persia" in 3D like this;

0 comments:

Post a Comment