Bon Odori 2011 - Japanese Festival in Shah Alam, Malaysia


Mark you calender on this 16th July 2011 for the 35th Bon Odori Festival 2011 at Shah Alam Kompleks Sukan Negara (Panasonic Sports Complex)!

In Malaysia, Bon Odori always celebrated every year in Penang and Shah Alam, Selangor. It is a Japanese Buddhist observance honouring the spirits of ancestors, who return once a year to visit their families. So, it show the traditional dance to entertain the spirits of ancestors. It more like Japanese culture. You will experience of a variety of Japanese food, drinks, art and dance there~


Last time, my friends and I went there to enjoy there. I enjoyed to buy the imported food and drinks from Japan. I also bring my family to join too. After that, my Deaf friends joined in and want to see what's in the Bon Odori Festival in 2009! I remembered that many Deaf friends take photo on me because I am wearing kimono! Haha. They sure never forget this memories and always ask me to wear loh when the Bon Odori Festival are coming ~

Not me only, some Japanese family did come and wear yutaka or kimono too! Some did wear cosplay related with anime, kawaii and gothic! This year, we will celebrate the 35th Bon Odori Festival 2011, Malaysia will be held at Shah Alam on 16 July 2011

If you interested in the Japanese Festival - Bon Odori 2011, you try to come to celebrate at:

35th Bon Odori Festival 2011
Date: 16th July 2010 (Saturday)
Time: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
Venue: Panasonic Sports Complex (formerly Matsushita Centre), Shah Alam


Check out on this map below;

0 comments:

Post a Comment